RE: [ST] for Jack - RS bars

Jack,

Hopefully Don will post a pic for you, but in the meantime I can tell you
what it feels like to ride :))

I got to spend a full day on the beast a couple months back.  At first it
felt a bit strange compared to my ST with Gen-Mar risers.  It felt like a
big dirt bike, or super motard, or something.  The bars are pretty wide and
high, and very flat.  Didn't take to long to get used to it, however, and
once I did it was a blast!!  The extra leverage made dropping into corners
almost telepathic, the upright riding position was quite comfortable, and
the "dirt bike" feel was quite appropriate for some of the ~paved~ dirt
roads we were riding.

The fit and finish of the LSL kit is first rate, MUCH nicer looking than any
other bar conversion kit I've seen.  Only downside I experienced was my
hands did hit on the edge of the faring at full lock, but that was only at
paddling speed around the gas pump.  Otherwise I liked the set up a lot.

Hope that helps some.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas