[ST] Gas in Columbus, Ohio

Andrew,
Here in Ohio, I just payed $1.70 gallon/regular 87 octane. I would say
about 60 cent plus is taxes of one form or another. Recently I have
payed as much as $2.15/gallon but prices are down and are forecast to
be down through the Winter.
Tony

P.S. on wooing. You've done better than me as I doubt that my wife has
even physically touched any of my bikes in 9 years. The kids on the
otherhand can get on the bike and know how ever control works (this
doesn't please the wife).