From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Goldston
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:24 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] WHOA NELLIE !!!! (Andy & Jack)

I had planned on saying something when I first saw that pages long
paragraph.

But Andy beat me to the punch.

I have to read a lot every day.

I also have to write a lot every day.

Some days I get to read the ST list.

Some weeks I save them for my airport sittings.

I love to read cool stories about someone's adventure.

Some days I laugh out loud in my office or airport at the list.

People then wonder about me.

I tell them I'm just an ST rider.

Please make short paragraphs so I can read them.

And so I don't have to skip over the whole report, ok? ;)

Thanks!
James

PS. Sometimes I crack myself up.

    Sometimes I'm just an overgrown idiot.

    Sometimes I'm both.

PPS. Life's a lot more fun when you can laugh.

PPPS.  I've peed on myself at night--bladder problems.

    Once my ST peed all over me AND had gas at the same time.

    It was horrible.

    My coworkers chased out of work.

    But, the dealer fixed it for no charge.

    Matter of fact, he fixed three recalls for no charge that day.

    Plus, he replaced a bulb for me.

    I didn't even know it was out.

    He didn't ask if I wanted it replaced.

    He just replaced it.

    Easiest bulb change ever.

    I didn't have to ponder which bulb because he just replaced it.

    I had to pay for that one, though.

PPPS. If you make it this far, you'll find a comment about another post.

    Sometimes I wonder if people take me for a Honda dipstick.

    You probably do now. :)  He-he.

    300 miles on a single (cough, cough) tank of gas?

    Sorry, this Believer is an unbeliever.

*   *