[ST] Hyper Pro Springs

Gary, you out there???

Just wanted to see how you liked your springs after the season.  I broke my
ankle last April, lost my job, sold the house, got a new job and moved to SC
which knocked my season into the old bit bucket.   God did look out for me
though, I'm now 60 miles from the BRP, about 120 or so from the Cherohala
and Dragon and lots of good riding in between.  While between jobs I was
living 13 miles from the west end of the Cherohala and got to compare the ST
with Hyperpro and the RS stock.  Not quite apples to apples, maybe oranges
to grapefuit, (B57's to MEZ4's too) but I sure think the Hyperpro worked for
me.

See ya,
Rod