Re: [ST] Hyper Pro Springs

> Gary, you out there???
>
> Just wanted to see how you liked your springs after the season.
>While between jobs I was
> living 13 miles from the west end of the Cherohala and got to compare the
> ST
> with Hyperpro and the RS stock.  Not quite apples to apples, maybe oranges
> to grapefuit, (B57's to MEZ4's too) but I sure think the Hyperpro worked
> for
> me.

The HyperPro springs were a definate improvement, but I still think the rear
shock sucks. Maybe it's just sacked out after 26K miles. So I've been
investigating getting a new shock. Bryce (on the list) has a slightly used
Penske I'm interested in, but I'm also considering the fancy three-way
adjustable shocks as I think I want the ability to control hi-speed
compression separately from low-speed. Big money though.... The huge heaves
we have in our roads just suck with the stock shock. It's not too bad on a
smooth road though.

So my plan for the winter is to get a new shock and add Race Tech emulators
to the forks. I'm also going to get the bike dyno tuned and make some good
use of that TuneBoy I have.

Nice to hear from you. Good luck on the relocation. Sounds like you've got
some great roads to noodle around on!

Garry