Re: [ST] Hyper Pro Springs

I'm giving serious thought to getting a Tuneboy with a cable for both bikes.
Been toying around with Powermax pipes but I think that would be just
tossing money in the trash can.  The ST is due for a tune.  Definitely needs
new plugs or something cause I'm getting a lot pops on decel that I didn't
get before and hesitation/miss at low speeds coming out of turns (I know I
should be in a lower gear, but again it didn't do it before).   I really
think that with the Triumph CF can and K&N air filter the map needs some
tweeking.

Tell ya what, there are lots of great roads in N. GA, TN and NC that are as
much or more fun than Cherohala's and Dragons.  There are a bunch in SC too
but I haven't gotten to them yet.  There is a BMW club in Greenville that
isn't a "BMW" club, mostly Ducati, Aprilla, BMW, M Guzzi and some Triumphs,
I think, that is suppose to be big into "sport" touring which I really have
to check out.  I'm gonna miss WV but believe it or not the pavement here is
better and the curves might even be better.  Sorry I missed riding with
riding with you.

Rod