From: "Mike Bostock" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Heated grips (not Triumph)

Slightly OT but a neighbour has asked me to get some heated grips on her
behalf for hubby's Honda Fireblade as an Xmas present.

Given that Honda do not *seem* to do OEM heated grips for the Fireblade
can anyone make any recommendations for heated grips which are comparable
to the OEM Triumph.

Thanks

- - --
Mike Bostock