From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Solomon, Jack S
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:21 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Re: Direct link shifter

What is GP-style?  My linkage hits the side stand already, I put some
tape on the swingarm to lower it when it hits the stop, then I
lengthened the linkage to move it rear...

I'd be interested in switching the shift pattern to GP-style.  I tried
with my existing (stock) RS setup but the linkage on the engine hits the
sidestand, preventing it from going up completely, once it's flipped
180.  Not safe.

Rich

*   *