RE: [ST] Tech Info

Nicely put, Jeff.  Thank you for saving me the trouble.

A number of listers swear by Speed Bleeders and they're available
through one of the liSTeRS - is it RoTLE?  Andy?  I haven't put them on
my Sprint but have used them with good results on numerous cars.

My trick for bleeding the Sprint is to remove the lt. caliper and
suspend it so the inverted 'U' of the crossover hose is no longer the
high point between the calipers.

Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST