Re: [ST] for those who don't just LOVE chain cleaning

- --part1_1f9.417342.2e94883a_boundary

Hey Thanks Denis,

That will be interesting for me as I'm in Narrabeen, Australia and winter is
finally drawing to a close. I live close to the beach but the salt air doesnt
seem to bother the ST at all. The weather is perfect for riding right now
before it gets to hot. The babes will be invading the beach in a few short weeks.
I spent four winters riding in England (Suzuki GSX600F) which was an
experience for me, so it will be interesting to hear what goes on for people who live
and ride in such cold climes.

Cheers
Brett

- --part1_1f9.417342.2e94883a_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Thanks Denis,<BR>
<BR>
That will be interesting for me as I'm in Narrabeen, Australia and winter is=
 finally drawing to a close. I live close to the beach but the salt air does=
nt seem to bother the ST at all. The weather is perfect for riding right now=
 before it gets to hot. The babes will be invading the beach in a few short=20=
weeks. I spent four winters riding in England (Suzuki GSX600F) which was an=20=
experience for me, so it will be interesting to hear what goes on for people=
 who live and ride in such cold climes.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers<BR>
Brett</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_1f9.417342.2e94883a_boundary--