RE: [ST] Heli bar recall

In the Original Message, Jack Hays forwarded the following:
**********************************
WARNING: RECALL NOTICE
There has been a major recall notice from Heli Bar Corporation. The
following Heli Bars have been recalled:
HB9901 Kawasaki Concourse (86-04)
HB9909 Kawasaki ZX11 (90-02)
HB2012 Kawasaki ZX1200 (02-04)
HB9908/09 *Triumph Sprint ST (99-04)*

The Heli Bars on these models can crack and cause loss of control. If
you
have purchased one of these products from us, please contact us at:
800-889-5550. If your product was purchased from another dealer, call
Heli
at: 800-859-4642.
************************************

Thanks Jack,
I emailed Heli:
"On my '01 Triumph Sprint ST, I am using your billet adaptors with
standard 7/8" handlebars instead of your multi-adjustable design bars.
Are the adaptors part of the recall?"

This morning they responded:
"Thank you for your inquiry.  We are only recalling the vertical risers
that are with the MTS Kits purchased after January 7, 2004.  If you have
only the adapters then you have no problems.  Ride Safe, Carol / Sales"
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST