RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #541

hi steve.  yes, i'm new to the list and new to the ST.  i actually live in
flower mound, so we are pretty close to each other.

i'm getting back into motorcycling after several years without one.  got rid
of the bike around the time i got married.  now i'm getting rid of the wife
so it's time for a bike again!  i bought a green 03 ST from RPM cycle about
a month and a half ago.  i've only got about 800 miles on it, but so far i'm
loving it.

i would be very interested in meeting you guys, so please do keep me in mind
next time you're getting together.

thanks!
rob sukach

<<<<
Hey Rob, new to the list? Or maybe you just don't post a lot?  FWIW, I am
also in the Dallas area, as are several others on the list, (Brian D,
Manuel, David V., Tom-E, Rude Dawg Jack).  We try and get together every
once in a while, if you are interested.  Of course, I totally understand
folks not wanting to hang out with me, but the rest of the crew are a pretty

nice bunch (well, excepting Rude Dawg, of course).

So, in any case, Welcome !!!

STeveDuncan
Corinth, TX