[ST] Bike Will Not Start

Howdy,

Yesterday my once trustworthy steed left me stranded. It started right
up in the am and off i went to the doctor. An hour later (unbelievably
i was in and out of the doctor in 1 hour) the bike wouldn't start.
Turn the key and the lights were nice and bright but squeeze the
clutch and press the starter and I only hear a single click.

I called my shop and they said it sounded like a bad battery.  So I
went and bought a battery and the same symptoms.  While looking for a
place to park the bike more long term, I managed to find a little hill
and bump start the bike.

Got the bike home plugged it in to battery tender overnight and still
won't start.

Any ideas?

Chuck
2000 black Sprint St.