RE: [ST] Nova Scotia

> All I can say is "WOW!"  What kind of camera are you using?  I'm
> particularly interested in how you pulled off the landscape shots...
>
> Dan

Dan,
I have no idea what your knowledge of cameras is so if I am stating the
obvious I apologize.

I have a Canon S30. Nothing special just a compact 3MP digital camera
that allows you full manual control. Its best feature is that it has
very low noise levels.

My favorite thing about digital photography is the ability to stitch
photos together. As far as the camera goes all the stitch mode does for
you is to show you part of the last photo so you can line the next one
up and to keep the exposure constant. Once you transfer the pictures to
the computer you use a piece of software to stitch the photos together.
Rupert