Re: [ST] Bike Will Not Start

I don't believe Chuck's problem is the clutch sensor.  If it was the
bike would not have been able to be bump started.  That switch
interrupts the ingnition completely.

While I've never seen his problem in particular, it sounds like an issue
with the starter.  Before replacing the (not very old) starter, try
wiggling wires around the starter and the starter switch while holding
the switch.  If the bike turns over at any point, trace the wire you
last wiggled, look for a broken wire, short to ground, etc.

Good luck.  Electrical problems suck.

- -morgan
Philadelphia, PA