Re: [ST] Antifreeze?

Why not replace it then you can choose (subject to suitability for alloy
engines).

Chris Harwood
'00 Eclipse RS

>>> fraz5356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/10/2004 10:06:05 >>>
Well I dare ask this question without creating a thread that will run
for
days on end.wish me luck!

I have a 2003 Sprint RS that is in need of some antifreeze..however I
don't
think I can buy this stuff from the everyday auto parts store because
that
stuff in the tank is blue!  The only colors I have seen in the auto
parts
store is orange and green and I know you cannot mix the orange and
green
stuff.  So where do I get the blue stuff is it only available at
motorcycles
shops?  If so what brand is best?

Thanks,

Ed