RE: [ST] Busted...

One suggestion if anyone ever finds themselves in this again (It happened to
me ALL the time on my street/trail):  Get off the bike and 'push' it across
the crosswalk (to your left), then again across to the lane you want to be
in. Remember to keep your helmet on if required by law!  I know it sounds
lame (because it is!) but it should keep you out of trouble.

The thing that sux the worst is that the cop probably sat and watched you
for a few moments thinking, "This guy is going to run the red light."

I definately think the Video Tape idea is a great one!  If you thought the
cop was there and watching you, you could risk requesting his video.  It
certainly would prove your case.

- --Joel