Re: [ST] Improving lighting on 03 ST... suggestions?

- --------------070109000704000003050607

Hi Dave,

Just a quick follow up to say that having finally worked out how to
change the headlight bulb, I've got the 90/100W bulbs installed and
working, and they do make a useful difference over the stock bulbs.
Which is great.  Thanks for the suggestion and link etc.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
'03 ST

Dave Bardell wrote:

>Gavin,
>
>I have run these for over a year in the 90/100 Watt with no problems.
>http://www.tricktape.com/product.asp?0=210&1=230&3=58
>
>Dave Bardell
>MillerSTown, PA
>
>Gavin Lawrie wrote:
>

>>Has anyone got any suggestions about ways to improve the quality of
>>lighting on the ST?  The standard lights are OK, but not as good as
>>other bikes achieve (e.g. VFRs).  I presume the only options are
>>things like changing the bulbs - but what to do, and whether it
>>actually makes any difference would be good to hear.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Gavin Lawrie
>>'03 ST
>>

>>    *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>>*   *   *
>>     The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
>>         http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info

- --------------070109000704000003050607

<head>
</head>
Hi Dave,<br>
Just a quick follow up to say that having finally worked out how to
change the headlight bulb, I've got the 90/100W bulbs installed and
working, and they do make a useful difference over the stock bulbs.&nbsp;
Which is great.&nbsp; Thanks for the suggestion and link etc.<br>
Regards<br>
Gavin Lawrie<br>
'03 ST<br>
Dave Bardell wrote:
  <pre wrap="">
Gavin,

I have run these for over a year in the 90/100 Watt with no problems.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.tricktape.com/product.asp?0=210&1=230&3=58";>http://www.tricktape.com/product.asp?0=210&amp;1=230&amp;3=58</a>

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA

Gavin Lawrie wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Has anyone got any suggestions about ways to improve the quality of
lighting on the ST?  The standard lights are OK, but not as good as
other bikes achieve (e.g. VFRs).  I presume the only options are
things like changing the bulbs - but what to do, and whether it
actually makes any difference would be good to hear.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
'03 ST

*   *   *