[ST] HUD radar display

Steve:

Check out the site here: http://www.legalspeeding.com/product.htm

Basically it's a small radio transmitter that connects to the Valentine One
in my tankbag, and a small (like 1" x 3/4" x 1/4") reciever that I velcro to
the back of my helmet. There's a lead with a LED on it, and I run that up
inside the helmet so the LED is just at the edge of my vision.

Only complaints are that I keep turning it off to save batteries and then
get on the bike and realize I forgot to turn it on, and that at night it's
BRIGHT.

Works great, and has paid for itself a couple of times over in the last
year. The CHP and LA Sheriff's are running radar more and more - they're
just lazy - and it makes life simple for those of us who ride quickly...

Marc