Re: [ST] Improving lighting on 03 ST... suggestions?

Hey, I don't know what the deal is, but it ain't workin'

I go to the site, it has the H4 bulbs, I change the wattage field to 90/100
bulbs, and leave the quantity at "1".  I hit the purple "buy" button.  The
site then simply reloads the same page.  The upper right hand corner has the
shopping cart which says, "your shopping cart is empty".  There is no
"check-out" button anywhere on the screen.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna call the suckers.

Dunc