RE: [ST] More Riding in SD county

>For Doggydoo:
>Thanks for posting the routing you took STeve on.  I will have to check out
>those trails.  I am way behind on reading the ST digest due to a week in
>Wyoming looking for (and finding) pronghorn, and entertaining an in-law
>visiting from out of state.
>
>For STeve:
>I would be glad to ride with you here or in Tejas, whenever or wherever the
>opportunity arises.
>
>Another beautiful day here; time to go riding.  Ah, semi-retirement is
>great.
>
>Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
>2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
>1995 Yamaha TZ250

Man Rich, I'm still jammin on the memories of that day ride.  You will not
be disappoined with the route.  But I would strongly suggest you hook up
with Don and let him take you on the tour.  He is a most excellent tour
guide.  And he sure as hell won't slow ya down  :)))

And it would be an honor to ride with you here or out there.  If you have
any plans to come to Tejas, particularly Hill Country, let me know.  It's
about a 300 mile ride to Hill Country from Dallas, and most of it good fine
backroads.

Let's do it.

STeveDuncan
Tejas