Re: [ST] Improving lighting on 03 ST... suggestions?

As a web site designer, I know how tough it is to get some aspects of
web sites to work properly with all the variations of browsers out
there. If you can, please send a note to the web designer explaining
the problem and what browser version and OS you're using. It's getting
impossible to test all of the variations out there so I am often
grateful when people take the time to let me know what's not working.

On the flip side, as a die hard Mac addict I often experience sites
that are Mac unfriendly. The last time I sent a bug notice to a company
about their web site because it didn't work with Safari, I got a reply
that I should use a PC. Needless to say they didn't get my order.

For the ST content, visit my ST page and let me know if everything is
ok.

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles/sprintst.html

On Oct 14, 2004, at 8:56 AM, STeve Duncan wrote:

> Hey, I don't know what the deal is, but it ain't workin'
>
> I go to the site, it has the H4 bulbs, I change the wattage field to
> 90/100 bulbs, and leave the quantity at "1".  I hit the purple "buy"
> button.  The site then simply reloads the same page.  The upper right
> hand corner has the shopping cart which says, "your shopping cart is
> empty".  There is no "check-out" button anywhere on the screen.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643