From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
STeve Duncan
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 2:16 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Motolights, and Tricktape order

>I have had the Motolights for two or three years now - they are
>AWESOME!!  I got the 50w (heck I wanted more light, and cost to go to
>the 50w is rather nominal).
>

>Matt Heyer

OK, that's what I am considering, go with the 50W bulbs for another 20
bucks.  If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly bear.  The website site
sez they do NOT recommend using the lens covers if you go with the 50W
bulbs.
Izzat so?  I don't think running bulbs in the housings with no
protection is a good idea.  Am I missing something?  You use the lens
covers?

STeveD

*   *