Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #558

STeve Duncan wrote:

>> Jeff Moorse
>> Hurst, TX
>>

> Hmmmmmm, another DFW local ???   :)))   Howdy Jeff, new to the list, or
> have I just not been paying attention?
>

> Tom, Brian, Mito, Jack, David, etc......looks like we really need to
> schedule another biker scum gathering soon, so all us locals can get to
> know each other.  I would have it at my house, but I've only been there
> 3 months now, and haven't gotten unpacked yet  :)))

Yes, RSN, I think we are just going to have to set a date and do it.
Since Mito is crashing at our place while waiting for his house to
close, I suggest we hold it in Allen. I will talk to Stacy tonight and
see if we can call a date. It would be cool to see a few select
listeners from Houston up here as well, you know who you are!

Of course Beth might be a bit busy, but there are a couple of Tiger
riders who would be very welcome!

cheers,
Tom

- --