[ST] No thread intended, really

I noticed recently (at the UK Triumph website) that a satellite navigation
system will be an accessory item on the 2005 Sprint ST, with price to be
determined at a later date.  The picture shows what looks suspiciously like
a Garmin 2600-series GPS.  If this has been brought up before, sorry for the
repetition.  One can only guess what premium Triumph will add on for an
official accessory that one can buy today.  Oh, it will probably have the
dealer network programmed in; that should be worth a few $$.

The 2- and 3-bag panniers are also accessories for the 2005 Sprint, which
leads me to believe that the 2-bag system will not be included in the base
price (at least not initially) as was the case from 1999 through 2001.

It is raining today, so of course, no riding for us wimpy SoCal riders, at
least this one.  So, I'm sitting at the PC until the MotoGP race comes on.

Cheers,

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250