From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Masiak, Richard
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Got Shift Bar?

Hey Andy,

Dunno if you got my VM, but I need a shift bar.  Mine broke Saturday and
I decided to ride home in second gear.  Luckily I didn't have to go
faster than 50 MPH.

Would you believe of the two closest dealers/shops, not one stocks it!
I was told from the Triumph dealer that it's a special order item and
would take 5-6 working days and $16.95.  What kind of crap is that, a
week to get!

All the thing is is a little round aluminum bar with threads on both
ends.

Since may have to wait a week, does anyone know if there is a shift
pattern kit out for Triumph to change the shift pattern?  If I got to
wait I might as well change it like I wanted to months ago.

Rich
00 RS

*   *