[ST] free frame

I am giving away a frame to a 2001 ST that was in an accident to the first
person that comes and gets it in Berkeley, CA.  It has salvage paperwork.  The
frame is fine (the accident was mostly cosmetic damage.  I thought I
could make money by parting it out.  Instead once I broke even I lost
all my motivation.  In fact I am too lazy to take the rear subframe,
center stand and the triple trees off the frame so they are included
as well.

Please email off list if interested.

Wes