[ST] offtopic (was) Brain Fade

WARNING:
  >>>>>>>>>>totally OFF TOPIC<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I probably should interject here that I am a life long Cardinals fan.
But it does look as though this may be the BoSox year.
If so, so be, it's about time for you guys.
But will y'all promise to quit whining if you "finally" win it all? Hmmmm?
Curse of the Bambino my ass, y'all just usually suck, is the only curse :)))

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST