- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nathan Maher

This may vary from dealer to dealer, depending on how they do their demo
bikes, but it's my understanding that a true Triumph demo bike does not
lose any of its warranty regardless of how long it stays in demo
service.  The first time that it's titled to an actual owner is when the
warranty starts. At least this was the case for me when I bought my demo
RS in December of 00.  I was told that the warranty started the day I
signed the paperwork.

Nate
00SprintRS