RE: [ST] sooner or later

>AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>snippage<<<<<<<<<<
Are there any touch up paint bottles out there? It's pretty minimal, it
doesn't warrant a repaint. Anybody else with brain fade stories out there?

>Zoltan
>01 ST red

First off, you can get touch up paint at the dealer, for a perfect match to
your color.  Be careful in the application, it makes all the diff in good
vs. "ohmygawdthatlookslikeshit"  :)

And brain fade stories????  I got a few <rauscous laughter from the group>
So, I will just tell an older one, that maybe I haven't shared with the
collective before.............

Back in High School there was a gas station on the main drag by school.
There was a nice wide side street between the school and the station.  I was
out there one morning putting on a wheelie demonstration for the masses on
my Kaw H-1 (Red, of course).  It went pretty well, long smokey wheel stands,
some for a 100 yards or so (that bike could do a nice stand up).  Show over,
I pull into the station and begin to fill the tank, straddling the bike.
Two VERY cute sophomores come over and start chatting with me.  One was of
particular interest to me, so I swung a leg off the bike to get a little
more up close and personal with her.  Only problem was I never put the
kickstand down, so the bike just kinda tumbled over, pinning ME underneath
it.  AND I had not bothered to put the gas cap on the bike so petrol was
pouring out, all over me.  This was a pretty popular hang out, so there were
at least 30-40 kids there to witness the event.  I managed to extricate
myself from under the bike in time.  No one came to my aid, mainly because
they were all laughing way too hard to make a move.

I've always liked to keep folks amused.  I was laughing as hard as any of
them.

And yeah, I got a date with the young cutie, anyway, her name was Lynn.

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas
'00 Sprint-ST