RE: [ST] How to start a flamewar in one easy step...

Well spoken, Rich.

Respectfully, I don't care about or want to read ST listers'
off-topic opinions about religion, politics or sports (barring
motosports).

Squirrels and WaWa stores are similarly uninteresting to me, unlike
last night's 'Long Way Round' on Bravo and the Freddie Spencer
interview on 'Wind Tunnel', or this weekend's MotoGP.

Mike