[ST] who's your daddy?

if you care about dirt...or any of a number of other personal freedom
issues:

 from Speed TV:

Presidential Candidate "John Kerry will reinstate the Clinton
administration's phase-out of noisy and polluting snowmobiles, which have
been overrunning some of our most precious national lands, including
Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park. While
snowmobiles, jet skis and all terrain vehicles have their place, they do
not mix with sensitive wildlife resources and our nation's most treasured
wild places. If elected, John Kerry will revisit the roadless rule." -
from the Conservation Covenant www.johnkerry.com/pdf/vision.pdf

 from another list:

Kerry, speaking to the Sierra club last week was asked his position   on
banning snowmobiles from Yellowstone; "When I am elected your next
President I will LIMIT and ELIMINATE the use of off-highway vehicles  on
public lands to stop the damage that they cause."

I just foud this at the AMA District 37 pages thought you guys would  want
to know.