[ST] Front Brake tweak......

Hi All,

Awhile back there was some talk of a very minor but very effective tweak that made the front brake lever feel much firmer, or reduced play, or something. My bike has all kinds of stopping power, but I can squeeze the lever nearly to the grip, so I am guessing she is a candidate for this. It involved cleaning and relocating the O-rings on the calipers, or something like that. The front wheel is off getting a new tire, I figured now would be the time to get in there.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what needs done, or just resend the email if anyone still has it?

Thanks,

John
02 RS