From:  JAU149@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:10:43 -0400
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Front Brake tweak......

Hi All,

Awhile back there was some talk of a very minor but very effective tweak
that made the front brake lever feel much firmer, or reduced play, or
something. My bike has all kinds of stopping power, but I can squeeze the
lever nearly to the grip, so I am guessing she is a candidate for this. It
involved cleaning and relocating the O-rings on the calipers, or something
like that. The front wheel is off getting a new tire, I figured now would
be the time to get in there.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what needs done, or just resend the
email if anyone still has it?

Thanks,

John
02 RS