Re: [ST] Front Brake tweak......

I found that simply taking the caliper off the rotor, pumping the pads
all the way in, forcing them back out with a screwdriver, and repeating
once more does the trick. One caliper at a time. I just did mine last
week and went from 1-2 inches of free play to zero play. It took 10
minutes.

Randy Busing
Red '00 ST