Re: [ST] Front Brake tweak......

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Chris Harwood wrote:

- -(I'm married, so don't have to ogle birds)

Sorry but does this scare anyone but me? ;^{D

My retort is always "just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't read the
menu"!

BTW, Dirty Dawg made it safely to Columbus OH yesterday, took him out to the
Quaker Steak and Lube for Bike Night where there was way too many blatters but
was fun waiting to see the drunks wobble away and fortunately no birds fell
off...

He was gonna hit the AMA Hall of Fame Museum today and we made a loop into SE
Ohio for him that oughtta occupy most of the day, hoping he gets back in time
to take in a couple of pints at our local brewpub "Barleys Smokehouse" for any
listers that might wanna come out this eve.

Wishing a good holiday weekend to all,
- --

                               ._O_.  '99 SprintST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
      bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail