RE: [ST] OH NOOOO! [The dreaded multiple-post thread]

> > It started last week with duplicate copies of some posts & has
> > progressed to where this morning I've received four (4) copies of
every
> > post.  Anyone else suffering from this inbox overload?  Any
suggestions?

Neil responded:
> as far as your situation is concerned, I'd suspect your ISP first and
the email list
> itself second -- have you been doing any unsubscribing and
resubscibing lately, and > do you use more than one computer to receive
traffic from the ST list?

Neil,
Appreciate your input.  No unsubs or resubs though there have been some
changes: I've recently installed MS Word (trying to get used to Outlook)
:o| and  SWMBO's new computer is networked to mine though she has her
own email address and doesn't do lists.  But the only source of the
multiple posts is this list.  So far all other messages have arrived
solo.  I may try unsubbing and resubbing with a different address...

Rick [perplexed] in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST