[ST] RE: more beer

Well, as a SoCal guy, I'll suggest that we center it in Ventura (just north
of Los Angeles, on the beach). Here's why:

Rides through Central California as far north as King City are do-able long
day rides from there
Rides into the Santa Monica Mountains are easy short rides
Medium rides up the 33 to, say, Lockwood Valley and Cerro Noreste

Relatively cheap accomodations
Good food between Malibu and Santa Barbara

And let's not forget bikinis on the beach (or for Duncan (or my own TG for
that matter), guys in Speedos...<g,d,f>)