[ST] More AMA Superbike pictures online

Yet another day of excitement; great weather, great races, and better than
mediocre food.  What more can you ask for?

http://www.pbase.com/dpullen/ama_superbike2

All told, I saw at least 2 other Sprint STs (one for sale, one parked next
to mine; anyone from this list?), a Trophy, a Daytona T595, and a few older
models.  I also saw lots of Hayabusas; in fact, this bike may have
outnumbered the CBR600RRs.  Some of them were pimped out, chromed, fleck
metal paint, lowered suspension, lengthened swing arm, and one leaking oil
like there was no tomorrow.

Sadly, Suzuki wasn't offering test rides of the bikes they had on display.

I didn't see the "custom bike show" yesterday, but some of the bike today
look like they were submitted for display.  One had leopard pattern velvet
everywhere.

I got to meet Kevin Schwantz and all of the current Suzuki riders (got their
autographs).  They were all pretty nice, and not too annoyed at having to do
P.R. duty.

Enjoy,
  - Dave