RE: [ST] New Triumph Models

> Good bye nice, smooth, rounded lines; hello, origami look.

I was following an new VFR this morning and I was thinking to myself:
Ok it's a great bike, nice of course, but why don't I feel excited when I see one like I discovered the Daytona in silver in 1999 ? Something perhaps too close to actual origami trend.

looking at the pics, I'am a little bit disappointed. I remember in '94-95, I'd have liked to own each Triumph model, from trident, tiger, daytona, ... I had the chance to own a Trophy 3 and a 1200 Daytona. The only bike on the market that interested me to park ner the 1200 Daytona was a silver Daytona at the end of 1999.

Today the pics do not express to me more than major brand. Interesting. That's all. Even the S3 with interesting wheels but with an horrible can looking like a TDM 900 one. Less indentity.

Bye. I have to clean and polish my Daytona and park her jealously in my garage .. ;)

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST