RE: [ST] New Triumph Models

I put an underseat exhaust on my 2001 ST, and had no heat problems
what-so-ever, nor did I have any problems with the smell of exhaust.  My kit
came with a heat shield - you would hope that when a major manufacturer puts
one on their bike as stock, they would include the same...

Matt Heyer

>The underseat exhaust has one big pro and three cons.
>
>pro - should make rear tire maintenance easier.
>
>con1 - as reported by several CBR/R1 riders, your gear will tend to smell
like the exhaust as the     >vacuum behind you will suck up the gasses