Re: [ST] New ST

I have to agree with you!

Yuck!

The front end looks like an angry insect or alien you'd find on a Saturday
morning cartoon show.  The Panniers made me think of a pontoon boat.  And
maybe it's just me but I prefer RED tail lights over clear.  I like the
under seat exhaust for the most part. Why can't they put FULLY adjustable
forks on it?  I DO like the hp/torque specs but there go the cheaper
insurance rates.  Of course if I can find an '05 that's been wadded up and
the engine will fit my '02, then we're talking!

George