Re: [ST] STeve the "squirrel slayer" ?

And I guess no one wants to hear about my upcoming Oct. weekends riding
back roads to run over woolly bear caterpillars.

Kinda tricky to change lines once you commit to a turn and then find one
of those woolly things crawling just to the left or right of your line.
And the faster you go, the less time you have to swerve to hit em!!

But less dangerous than running over tree rats..

Dave Bardell
Millerstown, PA
01 ST in BRG (so wooly bear splatters don't show)