Re: [ST] Triumph's Reponse to a Riding Gear Question

Thanks for the good information, Lisa.  I don't ride in Triumph gear,
I have a 'stich, but when I see my dealer tomorrow morning, I'll
put a bug in his ear, too.   There will come a day in a year or so when I
may
want new riding gear.

Beckie in Corvallis OR
'01 Sprint ST brg  45,000+
'00 Sprint ST red  totalled at 40,000, glad I had padded gear