RE: Re: [ST] Power Commander worth it?

If someone would be kind enough to enlighten me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Stuart Mumford
Riverside CA

Tuneboy/TuneEdit is FAR more capable that a Power Commander.  Most P.C.s
can only tweak the fuel injector pulse width.  With TB/TE you can change
the injector size, A/F ratios, rev limits, ignition advance at several
dozen points, set the fan on/off temps and I'm not sure what else.

TB/TE can load PCIII maps, Triumph maps, others' custom maps or you can
modify any map specifically for your bike.  It even has diagnostic
abilities the Triumph Gameboy doesn't have.  It will emulate a PCIII to
interface with the DynoJet dyno software.

I would not bother with a PCIII.  The dealer cannot detect the changed tune
(supposedly) but you can't hide a PCIII.

John

http://mail2web.com/ .