From: Don Cassidy
Subject: [ST] Front Tire Wear

Hi Folks,

Ya, I know. It's another tire thing. I could use some input or advice. I
installed BT20s about 9K miles ago. Just got back from a trip to Nova Scotia
(about 1700 miles) and can see a pattern consisting of a series of bumps
around both sides of the front tire. In retrospect, I felt this happening
some time ago when I backed the bike up with the bars cut. I thought I was
feeling the tread pattern. So is this cupping? What is the cause? Is it the
bike or is this typical of this tire?

And that dreaded question - so, what are the other tire suggestions? Doh!
Thanks.

Don Cassidy
Ipswich, MA, USA
'02 Sprint ST