Re: [ST] 1500 miles in a little over 3 days into PA, MD, WV on my new bike.....

Yeah I have to say the WV roads were better maintained
for some reason....oh well.

I tried to follow your directions as closely as
possible, maybe I'll just have to come out another
wknd and u show me. :p

Thanks,

Bryce
2002 Sprint RS (4 sale)