Re: [ST] for Steve - Rainier

Ranier (beer) has been many times compared to such fine brands as
Millers High LIfe and Budweiser, but it had really great commercials
that us locals loved.  Personally I the found Ale quite good.

On an ST note, I took advantage of the dry weather the past few weeks
to try to scrub the tires really good, going into curves with as much
lean as I could.  The result has been that the slip/grab/slip/grab of
the Battlax's I noticed in the rain is almost entirely gone.
Reassuring to know, but still seems like a long time for tires to
break in.

Lastly, there are two dealerships in the Portland area, one if which
is supposed to be *fantastic* in regards to maintenance.  However I
deleted the mail that had the name - if someone can forward it on to
me I'd appreciate it.