RE: [ST] Suicidal Squirrel

Ever since those car insurance commercials came out and they caught
those two squirrels hamming it up when they made that car swerve and
crash I aim for the little suckers now.

James

PS. Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)  I was sitting in the airport late last
Wed and catching up on hundreds of ST posts when I caught this thread.
I was cracking up and wishing I could have been riding instead of
waiting on a train, em, plane.  I'm sure people wondered what kept
making me laugh out loud.

Since I worked all day Monday (Labor Day) and flew Sunday, I figured I
needed a day off yesterday.  My good friend and I rode all day yesterday
but only put about 300 miles on the bikes since we kept stopping,
getting more junk food, and sipping Cokes, etc.  Best riding day I've
had since summer of last year.

One other note.  I don't like to ride at night because of not being able
to see large critters.  Yesterday, we were on a country road in Kentucky
and out pops 2 deer running right across the road in front of me.
Another 3 seconds and our paths would have intersected.  They didn't
stop to look, just ran across the road (like those stinkin' squirrels).
Yikes!  I slowed down expecting to see another 4 or 5, but none came
thank the Lord.