Re: [ST] New guy intro

Hi Ken... ya know, I remember talking to you about it, but I don't
think we actually hooked up that day to give Steven a ride. Unless my
memory is really shot.

I did 2 races last year but just wasn't enjoying the EXs; they needed a
lot of time going over them and I didn't have it. I tried vintage this
year on a CB350, but the clutch pushrod seal blew out on lap 1 and
again, haven't had time to fix that.

Thanks for the group link, I'll check it out.

jim

On Sep 11, 2004, at 3:26 PM, Ken Mitchell wrote:

> Jim,
>
> Howya doin'? We've met, and you've given my son Steven a ride up to the
> track for his cornerworking job. Are you out of LRRS racing now, or
> still in
> it?
>
> There are going to be a good number of Sprints (ST and RS) for sale
> soon, as
> the new '05 model is very attractive to many riders. I'll keep my ears
> open
> for you, but in the meantime, you might wish to visit the premiere
> Triumph
> riders' group for our area: Northeast Triumph Sport Riders

> Best of luck!
>
> Ken M.
> '00 RS
> Spencer MA USA